Additional documents required at the time of Registration
· Two Passport size photographs of the child.
· Photocopy of Birth certificate of the child duly issued by Registrar, Birth & Deaths and self attested.
· Photocopy of Aadhaar Card of the child, Parents, Local Guardian-Self attested.
· Address proof, if address not mentioned in the Aadhaar Card.
· Local guardian's Id proof and one photograph.
STEP 2 : Entrance Test.
After registration, the test date will be informed via email, whatsapp or telephonically.
The entrance test will be conducted during the month of February.
The test will be conducted on the syllabus provided by the school.
Admission is granted on the basis of performance in our Entrance Test and interview with the Director.
For class XI, admission is based on the pre-board result, entrance test and interview with the Director. For further details regarding class XI admission, Click Here
All admissions to Class XI will be provisional till such time the Class X results are declared.
STEP 3 : Confirmation of Admission.
Once the admission is offered to a candidate, it may be confirmed by depositing the admission fee with the school office by informed time and date. To check the fee structure Click Here
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
1. Admission form duly completed and signed by the parents & guardian.
2. Undertakings and Medical History forms as given by the office.
3. Photocopy of Education Qualification Certificates of the parents.
4. School leaving Certificate in Original & photocopy of report card of Final term (For Class IV to IX).
5. For students admitted in class XI, Detail Marks Card and Pass Certificate (ICSE/CBSE/Other School Boards) and School leaving must be submitted to the school office within one week of the declaration of result, to regularize the admission, failing which the offer of provisional admission will stand cancelled.
6. Transfer student certificate from the School registered on epunjabschool.gov.in site (Applicable for Punjab State only)
For any admission query you may contact following from 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM (IST) on all weekdays except Sunday:The campus tours will be provided from 10:00 am to 02:00 pm om Tuesday and